This is NEW Co-Culture Vessel Technology
The old style attempt at culturing cells used a vessel with the insert submerged in the culture well.
This old style technology was developed over 30 years and did not work ideally:
- Researchers cannot observe with a microscope both cell lines (the cells growing on the insert are obscured by the cells growing on the culture well)
- The cells can not be cultured the same material surface for both the insert and the culture well.
We have invented the ideal co-culture vessel technology to solve these problems!
The Interactive Co-Culture Plate (ICCP) is connected side-by-side: sharing the growth media, sharing secretion factors and both cultures are clearly visible with a microscope.
Important Features (of the Interactive Co-Culture Plate):
-Researchers can easily observe cells growing in BOTH the chambers A and B at the same time.
-The same growth surface materials are used on the bottom of both chambers A and B.
-It’s simple to culture the cells in well A and well B separately (for negative controls).
-Researcher can use any filter pore size (to share specific transcripts or secretion factors).
-Prevents cross-contamination between cell lines (only growth media & secretion factors are shared).
-Sterilized and Disposable and Hydrophilized for ideal cell culture conditions.
-Made in Japan Quality (Interactive Co-Culture Plate Catalog No. 2501-AB01).
Analyze the interaction of secretion factors between cancer tumor cells and normal cells or iPS (induced pluripotent stem cells)
Which drugs or transcripts added to the media STOP the normal cells from metastasizing?
Critical Use Applications:
- Regenerative Medicine: grow regenerative cells along in the presence of normal cells.
- Exosome Interactions: share transcripts between cell lines without cross contaminating.
- Oncology Research: grow tumor cells & normal cells sharing secretion factors and transcripts.
- Immune System Staining: clearly visualize interacting cells with immune staining probes.
Example Interaction Experiments:
Interactive Co-Culture Plate
- Catalog No. 2501-AB01
- Contents: 10 blister packs per box*
- Each blister pack contains all needed plastics to perform experiments in 4 growth wells:
Well Ax2(PS), Well Bx2(PS), Docking Plate 1(PS) for well A(2) and B(2), Caps(PP) for the stand-alone culturing x4, Lid cover (LDPE)x4, O-ring(VMQ) x2.
*Please note: 0.6um filters are not included (separately).
ICCP Filter 0.6
|Pore Size 0.6um||
|Pore Size 0.03um||Coming soon|
- Catalog No. 2596-01
- Adapter for 4 Interactive Co-Culture Plates
- Contents: 1
AR Brown Co., Ltd
Tokyo:TEL:81-3-3545-5720 FAX:81-3-3543-8865 Osaka:TEL:81-6-6282-4004 FAX:81-6-6282-4005